At Reward Catering we have been actively involved in creating purpose-built Food Trucks and Catering Trailers for the catering community in Ireland, UK, Mainland Europe & Australia for many years and have accumulated a vast knowledge of the industry.
The specialist areas we operate within are building food trucks, Airstream catering trailers, mobile cocktail bars, gin bars, prosecco bars, coffee trailers, pizza trailers and corporate branded mobile kitchens.
About the Position:
We have got an exciting opportunity that will certainly get you motivated.
If you are passionate about business development, design, content creation, marketing strategies and want to hone your creative eye and are keen to learn more about consumer market trends in the 21’st century, then this role will help you to achieve that goal in the future.
• Possess a relevant, recognised third level Marketing qualification.
• At least 5 years Marketing experience including significant experience business development, developing and implementing marketing activities and tactics including digital marketing campaigns such as social media marketing, email marketing, content development, digital marketing retargeting, and also traditional offline marketing initiatives.
• Experience using marketing software tools and platforms e.g. Adobe, Canva, Social Media Scheduling, Email software, Analytics etc
• Demonstrate the ability to participate and interact with external agencies, helping to drive creative projects to successful outcomes.
• Be proactive and self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative, with a high level of organisational skills in order to manage multiple priorities at once.
• Show Attention to detail and results orientated with the ability to work to deadlines.
• Have well developed interpersonal and communications skills
• Good Teamwork Skills
• Good I.T. / Keyboard Skills
• Presentation Skills – the ability to deliver presentations to groups.
• Experience working closely with creative and media agencies
• Experience with Website CMS system.
• Event Management experience.
• Driving licence and access to a car.